Airmagnet Survey Pro 8 Crack Rar File Download
Airmagnet Survey Pro 8 Crack enables network professionals to design, deploy, and validate Wi-Fi 6 networks for optimal performance, security, and compliance. It also calculates the ideal quantity, placement, and configuration of APs for a successful wireless LAN deployment. AirMagnet Survey PRO goes beyond simply verifying RF coverage by plotting actual end-user network performance in terms of connection speed, throughput, and packet statistics by allowing you to use any Wi-Fi adapter or AirMapper Site Survey on the AirCheck G2 and EtherScope. Survey PRO helps you get Wi-Fi installations right the first time, preventing costly rework and user complaints. NetAlly’s complete line of handheld Ethernet/IP test and analysis tools provide innovative and reliable network visibility in the palm of your hand.
Our easy-to-use tools simplify the complexities of network testing, providing instant visibility for efficient problem-solving. We help frontline technicians validate network connectivity in less than 10 seconds – improving productivity and the end-user experience. Airmagnet Survey Pro 8 Crack Download goes beyond just verifying RF coverage by plotting actual end-user network performance in terms of throughput and PHY data rates, taking MIMO and other environmental situations/network configurations into account. This wireless site survey solution shows the coverage of specific 802.11 parameters that boost performance, such as higher MCS schemes and wider channels, and where interference and legacy devices may impact performance. The result is a complete Wi-Fi “weather map” of all critical RF and end-user performance metrics.
Airmagnet Survey Pro 8 Free Download
These “real world” measurements allow IT staff to design and deploy WLAN accurately from the get-go and help save time and money by avoiding end-user network complaints and costly redesigns of the network. AirMagnet Survey Pro RAR File with AirMagnet Planner makes it easy to get Wi-Fi installations right the first time, eliminating client complaints and costly rework. With the AirMagnet Planner integration, users can visualize coverage across multiple floors and then validate the results for further perfection in future planning. The AirMagnet Survey Pro Windows is compatible with Microsoft Windows 7 Enterprise (32/64 bits), Microsoft Windows 7 Ultimate (32/64 bits), and other OS editions. Create detailed reports based on project requirements with the integrated reporting module. Get a reliable software solution for designing and planning Wi-Fi 6 wireless LAN networks with the AirMagnet Survey Pro license.
Businesses can save money and time with this wireless site survey solution, allowing IT staff to deploy and design accurate WLANs from the start. Access the easy-to-use GUI to perform surveys and get detailed information about interference and coverage. Set wireless application requirements like wireless network throughput and signal coverage to identify any issues with the AirWISE engine. AirMagnet Survey from NetAlly performs site surveys and predictive planning for Wi-Fi 4/5/6 indoor or outdoor wireless networks. Software-based it can be easily installed on any portable Windows device, enabling you to check how well your current Wi-Fi is performing, plan for upgrades or simply design a new Wi-Fi network. Optional Support includes software updates, technical support, and MAC address reset.
Looking to understand the performance of your installed WiFi? Then use the Survey tool:
- Import your floor plan and carry out a live survey of your building
- Filter the results by SSID/AP/Signal Strength to see your current coverage and configuration
- Use the Planner tool to establish the best location for new APs to fill any gaps in coverage
Want to install WiFi in an office or warehouse and don’t know how many Access Points you need or where to put them? Or need to plug the gaps in your current coverage? Use the Planner tool:
- Import your floor plan and mark up your building materials and coverage areas
- The predictive wizard contains hundreds of Access Point models & antenna patterns and includes Multi-Floor planning
- An efficient design is automatically calculated, showing how many Access Points are required and their optimal locations
External adaptors are not required (but can be used if desired). Optional Support includes software updates, technical support, and MAC address reset.
Product in Detail:
Survey Real-World Performance
- Unlike other solutions that rely only on passively collected data such as signal strength, AirMagnet allows users to perform active/Iperf surveys to ensure a superior site survey.
- During an active/Iperf survey, AirMagnet associates with an AP to test the real quality of the connection.
- This allows surveyors to see exactly how real-world clients will perform at specific locations in terms of connection speed, retry rates, and packet loss.
Simulation and Optimization post Survey
- After a survey, users can simulate a variety of changes to the network and preview the impacts.
- This includes changing AP Transmit Power, Channel, SSID, and even added environmental noise.
- Users can simulate moving APs to new locations and preview the effect of adding additional APs.
- AirMagnet Survey can also automatically recommend a channel plan for your APs that avoids interference and over-allocation.
Survey Detailed Analysis
AirMagnet Survey automatically displays survey results on a map of your location providing unlimited options for visual analysis:
- Complete View of Wireless Statistics – View the distribution of Signal, Noise, Signal/Noise, Frame data rates, Retry Rates, and Packet Losses.
- Interference Analysis – Measure the total cumulative interference from all sources that can impact the performance of your apps.
- View by Channel, SSID, or Device – Sort results based on SSID or channel to easily balance RF issues against VLAN and service level requirements.
- Overlap and Roaming Analysis – Instantly see areas of over-provisioning or where clients are prone to consistent roaming or “thrashing” between APs.
- Simulate wireless adapters – Take an existing survey and view exactly how another Wi-Fi adapter would view the survey environment.
- With the combination of GPS support, 4.9 GHz support, and integration with Google Earth, Microsoft MapPoint, and Microsoft Virtual Earth.
- AirMagnet Survey PRO provides a clear path to fast, fully automated outdoor surveys.
- Users can leverage their NMEA-compliant GPS device to automatically collect outdoor wireless data.
- The results can then be analyzed in the AirMagnet user interface or exported into Google Earth.
Survey and Planner Combine
- AirMagnet Planner is built into AirMagnet Survey PRO, providing a single, seamless application with the industry’s most complete.
- Approach to wireless LAN design, deployment, and ongoing optimization for 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax networks.
- With this integrated solution, users can use Planner to accurately design their WLANs and plan for speed.
- Then validate the results with real-world data in AirMagnet Survey PRO using active end-user performance metrics.
- Such as actual connection speed and performance metrics, allowing users to further perfect their planning models over time.
Plan your Network
- AirMagnet Planner provides full control of the proposed wireless infrastructure.
- Users can add APs to any location and experiment to find the ideal AP placement for the environment.
- The planner also provides full control over all AP settings with independent settings for 11a and 11b/g radios.
- Users can set the AP channel, IP address, transmit power, antenna type, orientation, height, and 802.11n/ac specifications.
- When the planning session is complete, users can generate a professional report with all the information needed to properly install the network.
- Complete with a list of required APs, their ideal placement, and configuration settings. Users can also use Planner to predict network data rate information.
Multi Floor Planning capability
- As users plan and design wireless access in multi-floor buildings, it makes economic sense to reuse services of access points across floors to lower equipment deployment costs.
- With this release, users can visualize coverage and performance heat maps in 2D and 3D across floors providing powerful insight into bleed-over to adjacent floors.
- Users are powered with visualizations of signal strength, data rates, 802.11n coverage maps such as Operating Mode, MCS Transmit Rate, Channel Width between floors, and more.
802.11n & 802.11ac Planning
- AirMagnet Planner is the WLAN industry’s only planning solution that covers all aspects of a successful 802.11n or 802.11ac deployment: Migration, Performance Prediction, and Validation.
- Users can design new 802.11n Greenfield networks, as well as, plan their migration strategies for existing legacy networks, including one-to-one replacements or the phased introduction of 802.11n/ac devices into their legacy network.
- Users plan their 802.11n/ac deployments for maximized performance without any physical AP roll-out and are powered with unique coverage maps for WLAN throughput and other 802.11n/ac coverage maps, such as Operating Mode.
- MCS Transmit Rate, and Channel Width, to predict the WLAN performance at every location on the floor.
Automated WLAN Planning
- AirMagnet Planner also includes the “advisor feature” to automatically place AP’s on-site floor plans.
- Users can specify the minimum signal coverage expected, the transmit power, the media type of the AP, etc, and mark.
- Wi-Fi coverage areas and areas where APs cannot be placed.
Custom Antenna Design
- AirMagnet Planner includes over 250 of the most popular antenna patterns on the market for customizing your APs.
- Including ones from Cisco, Aruba, Meru Networks, HP, Symbol, 3Com, Bluesocket, Motorola, D-Link Systems, etc.
- However, the solution also includes a built-in tool to create customized antenna patterns, allowing users to replicate the characteristics of literally any antenna on the market.
AirMagnet Survey Features:
- Survey 802.11a/b/g/n/ac/ax Networks
- Identify Coverage Areas and Dead Spots
- Set Ideal AP Placement and Power Settings
- Identify Areas of RF Interference, Roaming & Noise
- Measure True End-User Experience
- Plan for End-User Capacity & Simulate Network Changes for Ongoing WLAN Optimization
- Visualize Coverage Differences Over Time
- Perform an iPerf Survey
AirMagnet Planner Features:
- Complete 802.11a/b/g/n/ac Support
- Make migration decisions for existing legacy networks
- Properly size new wireless deployments for any environment or location
- Includes Multi Floor Planning capability
- Predict WLAN network performance
- Build detailed indoor RF models based on building materials and the environment
- Automate WLAN installation plans including all AP deployment and configuration options
- Model any antenna and preview the impact on your WLAN
- Ensure complete RF signal coverage while minimizing signal leaks into unsecured areas.
- Operating System: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Memory (RAM): 1 GB of RAM is required.
- Hard disk: 90 MB of free space.
- Update: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How To Install?
- Survey PRO on Demand is a full-featured Survey application that is installed with a license that expires 7 days after activation.
- Survey PRO On-Demand licenses are issued by the license administrator.
- Once the license administrator issues a Survey-on-Demand license, an email will be sent to the license recipient.
- This email message includes the product type, license duration, serial number, and serial key as well as basic steps for registration and installation.